- Provides 550 ft-lb maximum torque
- Low weight composite housing reduces weight to 2.5 lbs.
- Reliable jumbo hammer mechanism delivers maximum power, while increasing reliability
- Patented "Silencing Technology" reduces the noise level to 85 dBA
- Patented grip has been ergonomically designed to perfectly fit the hand, providing unmatched comfort for the user
- Newly patented trigger mounted combined reverse and power management switch provides ultimate control and one-hand operation
- Provides ultimate reliability with the triple heat treated ”alloy steel hammer mechanism parts and anvil
Square Drive (in.)1/2
Air Cons. (CFM)8
Bolt Capacity (in.)9/16
Air Inlet (in.) NPT/BSP1/4
Rec. Hose Size (in.)3/8
Free Speed (RPM)9,000
Impacts Per Minute (IPM)1650
Max. Torque (ft-lb)550
4 Customer Reviews
Maj - 9/26/2018
Regulator is the biggest problem, should be maximum in reverse always and regulator adjustment for forward only. It makes you constantly have to adjust the settings. It's quiet, small, and strong. Doesn't remove larger axle nuts, but my snap on mg 725 is there for back up. Overall a great gun
CW - 4/16/2018
I use it for a lightweight impact wrench. My IR titanium is taken out for when I have stubborn nuts but is too heavy for convenience
Eric L - 10/31/2017
I bought this gun with the intention of nearly replacing my full size IR 1/2" impact, but also with the compactness to fit anywhere I couldnt get my full size on suspension jobs and the like. It not only does the job, it does the job outstandingly well. The lightweight means no more arm fatigue on higher up jobs, its twin hammer is smooth and fast, Will definitely buy a NitroCat for future purchases.
Jordan V - 11/27/2016
Aside from the regulator, I love this gun. It's so quiet, small and light, but ridiculously powerful and fast. So far, I've used it on various front suspension jobs, as well as a rack replacement. It gets into places my full size 1/2" couldn't even dream of fitting, and it's light weight gives my arm a break, yet I haven't yet hit a bolt it couldn't take out; I live in Ontario, Canada, so rust is everywhere on the cars here!
The only thing I don't like about this gun is the regulator, it's a shared regulator for both directions. So if you want to back out at full power then tighten a bolt without breaking it on the low setting, you have to change the reulator setting. Next time you reverse the tool, you have to change the regulator back to full. This gun would be so much better if reverse was always full power, and the regulator only worked for forwards, just like most other brands; then you wouldn't have to keep switching the regulator every time you change direction.
Also, I bought this tool online, and the colour of the body is a much darker grey than it looks in the pictures, I was surprised when I opened the box. I personally prefer the lighter grey in the pictures, but this is a minor thing.