- Provides 550 ft-lb maximum torque
- Low weight composite housing reduces weight to 2.5 lbs.
- Reliable jumbo hammer mechanism delivers maximum power, while increasing reliability
- Patented "Silencing Technology" reduces the noise level to 85 dBA
- Patented grip has been ergonomically designed to perfectly fit the hand, providing unmatched comfort for the user
- Newly patented trigger mounted combined reverse and power management switch provides ultimate control and one-hand operation
- Provides ultimate reliability with the triple heat treated ”alloy steel hammer mechanism parts and anvil
Square Drive (in.)1/2
Air Cons. (CFM)8
Bolt Capacity (in.)9/16
Air Inlet (in.) NPT/BSP1/4
Rec. Hose Size (in.)3/8
Free Speed (RPM)9000
Impacts Per Minute (IPM)1650
Max. Torque (ft-lb)550
1 Customer Reviews
Jordan V - 11/27/2016
Aside from the regulator, I love this gun. It's so quiet, small and light, but ridiculously powerful and fast. So far, I've used it on various front suspension jobs, as well as a rack replacement. It gets into places my full size 1/2" couldn't even dream of fitting, and it's light weight gives my arm a break, yet I haven't yet hit a bolt it couldn't take out; I live in Ontario, Canada, so rust is everywhere on the cars here!
The only thing I don't like about this gun is the regulator, it's a shared regulator for both directions. So if you want to back out at full power then tighten a bolt without breaking it on the low setting, you have to change the reulator setting. Next time you reverse the tool, you have to change the regulator back to full. This gun would be so much better if reverse was always full power, and the regulator only worked for forwards, just like most other brands; then you wouldn't have to keep switching the regulator every time you change direction.
Also, I bought this tool online, and the colour of the body is a much darker grey than it looks in the pictures, I was surprised when I opened the box. I personally prefer the lighter grey in the pictures, but this is a minor thing.