- 500 ft-lb maximum torque
- Low weight aluminum alloy housing
- Reliable Jumbo hammer mechanism delivers maximum power, while increasing reliability
- Patented “silencing technology” reduces the noise level to 89 dBA
- Trigger mounted combined reverse & power management switch provides ultimate control and one-hand operation
- 1075-TH available with 3/8” square drive
Square Drive (in.)1/2
Air Cons. (CFM)6
Bolt Capacity (in.)1/2
Air Inlet (in.) NPT/BSP1/4
Rec. Hose Size (in.)3/8
Free Speed (RPM)9,000
Impacts Per Minute (IPM)1600
Max. Torque (ft-lb)500
3 Customer Reviews
Bonebrake - 5/16/2017
I absolutely loved this impact for the first 6 months I had it. It was all I used and I oiled it every day and made sure to grease it every other day. It lost power very quickly, my 3/8 impact probably has more grunt than this impact right now. Granted the price was awesome, I expected more than 6 months out of this impact.
nhautotech - 12/13/2016
The gun works great so far. I've had it for about 2 weeks now so time will tell how well it'll hold up. One thing I don't like is the contour where the back of the handle meets the top of the gun. If you plan on using the gun a lot, the part of your hand that contacts this area (which is the base of your thumb at it's first knuckle after your wrist) will not be pleased.
Cha Chi - 8/20/2016
This has been an awesome impact. Can't wait to see if can press ball joints.